Part of the Firm’s business model is to create strategic affiliations with other firms and attorneys that have specialized expertise in various areas so we can bring in their expertise when needed and provide cost effective solutions for our clients. In addition, Stone & Magnanini LLP is actively engaged in co-counsel relationships in a number of matters and has access to both their resources and expertise in appropriate cases. Through these affiliations, we have the ability to create a legal team that is as large or small as is necessary for the particular matter.
- Hal Hirsch (Of Counsel). Mr. Hirsch engages in complex financial and business transactions and advisory for sovereigns, business and ultra-high net worth individuals. Additional services include legal advisory and litigation management. Hirsch is Managing Partner of Sovereign Capital Partners and an attorney at law. Mr. Hirsch advises the firm on complex business and commercial litigation matters.
- Elvin Esteves (Of Counsel). Mr. Esteves has extensive experience in the areas of intellectual property, white collar crime and regulatory enforcement actions, and mediation and arbitration. Mr. Esteves advises the firm on complex business and commercial litigation matters.
- Irwin Burzynski (Of Counsel). Mr. Burzynski is an experienced litigator with over thirty years experience litigating and trying cases in Federal and State Courts. Mr. Burzynski advises the firm on complex litigation and corporate matters.
- Stephen M. Greenberg (Of Counsel). Mr. Greenberg is also Of Counsel to the firm of McElroy Deutsch Mulvaney & Carpenter LLP which maintains offices in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Colorado. Mr. Greenberg advises the firm on corporate matters.
- Marc Berson, Fidelco Capital Group (Of Counsel). Mr. Berson is an attorney and successful real estate developer who advises the firm on complex real estate matters, corporate matters and other related issues.
- David Boies, III (Of Counsel). Mr. Boies is also a partner in the law firm of Strauss & Boies LLP which maintains offices in Alabama, Virginia, California, Tennessee and Colorado. He advises the firm on plaintiff’s class action and antitrust issues.
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP: Stone & Magnanini has a co-counsel relationship with Boies, Schiller & Flexner on a number of substantial matters which include intellectual property, antitrust and insurance cases.
- Strauss & Boies LLP: Stone & Magnanini maintains a strategic affiliation with Strauss & Boies, a plaintiff’s antitrust class action law firm, to partner and, where appropriate, co-counsel cases involving class action and/or plaintiff’s antitrust issues.