With broad experience in representing and advising corporations across the business spectrum, Stone & Magnanini LLP provides invaluable advice to businesses trying to navigate the ever more complex shoals of government regulation and enforcement. Our attorneys have handled matters in the areas of financial services, health care, defense, insurance and energy, to name just a few. Our extensive expertise in health care fraud matters, including False Claims Act cases, particularly in the pharmaceutical industry, gives us a unique perspective and ability to recognize compliance issues and empower our clients to respond to them effectively while managing potential exposure. We have experience on “both sides” of government investigations and enforcement matters, including the Justice, and Defense Departments, the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Federal Trade Commission, the Internal Revenue Service, and the Food and Drug Administration.
Corporate compliance matters handled by Stone & Magnanini LLP attorneys include:
- Conducting a top-to-bottom health care fraud compliance review for a major pharmaceutical company
- Conducting a regulatory compliance review for a major regional utility
- Conducting a nationwide Medicare fraud compliance review and internal investigation for a large medical testing provider
- Conducting compliance review and representing a large insurance brokerage company before the Banking and Insurance Commission
- Reviewing aspects of two nationwide retailers’ marketing and installation departments and representing them before state regulatory bodies